Our doctors and staff take pride in providing comprehensive eye exams for all ages.
We offer many services and products to meet all of your eye care needs!
Our doctors are all certified in the treatment and management of ocular diseases.
According to the American Optometric Association, here are the recommended guidelines for eye exam frequency:
|Birth to 2 years||At 6 to 12 months of age||At 6 to 12 months of age or as recommended|
|3 through 5 years||At least once between 3 and 5 years of age||At least once between 3 and 5 years of age or as recommended|
|6 through 18 years||Before first grade and annually thereafter||Before first grade and annually, or as recommended thereafter|
Our practice offers a full range of optometric services including:
- Glasses prescriptions
- Contact lens exams – offering the latest in contact lens technology
- Full, up to date optical with the latest fashion trends
- Eye emergiencies such as infection, eye pain, flashe+floaters, sudden vision loss
- Diabetic eye exams
- Glaucoma evaluations, treatment and management
- Macular degneration evaluations and management
- Post operative care for cataract surgery, refractive surgery such as LASIK, and other surgeries
- Retinal evaluations
- Eyelid evaluations (styes, infections, droopy eyelids, skin cancer, skin tags, and more)
- Corneal evaluations and specialty contact lens services
- Vision therapy / binocular vision evaluations and in office treatments
- Pediatric eye exams
- Evaluations for lazy eye, eye patching, eye exercises, wandering eyes